I was a poor poor art student when I decided to start a blog documenting the process of my paintings, photography, drawings and journaling. Now a recent art grad, not much has changed other than the label and maybe a change of scenery.

February 11, 2009

It's all about the journey.

Since I am a poor poor art student I decided to start a blog with some of my artwork in the recent years while being at Stout. It's in the process, however I hope to compose collections of my paintings, photography, drawings and journaling. It's just a start, but I have a feeling this is the beginning of a wonderful friendship between this blog and I.

1 comment:

  1. You are an awesome, deep, artistic individual Kiley. I love your work and your insight!
    I am so proud of you and excited to see where your many talents and insight take you!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete