I was a poor poor art student when I decided to start a blog documenting the process of my paintings, photography, drawings and journaling. Now a recent art grad, not much has changed other than the label and maybe a change of scenery.

May 17, 2009

Orange: Part Deux.


"Life is Good" -In Progress- Oil on Canvas, 3'x5'









So this painting was still in progress as well when I took the pictures. I will try to get pictures of the finished piece in due time. But there is a shot of the whole canvas and multiple detail shots (I couldn't choose, I love the marks...). Overall, I am quite pleased with the way the uniform/arm/hand holding the bag came out, because it achieves the goals that I set out to do. The face changed as well as the background on this painting, and it took me about two days to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment