I was a poor poor art student when I decided to start a blog documenting the process of my paintings, photography, drawings and journaling. Now a recent art grad, not much has changed other than the label and maybe a change of scenery.

May 17, 2009

S.S.


-I tried keeping it organized-

-my own world.-


Since I am on a roll, I figured I'd show you where the magic happened (I am being sarcastic there, I hate it when celebs say that on cribs). But, really I wanted to show where my paintings were done for the 2008/09 school year. I sadly had to pack up everything and now this studio space no longer exists. It was a good run, and I realize how important it is to have a space to work in the studio, rather outside of class. Here I am in my own realm and can concentrate why I am in school. I really enjoyed this space, the people I painted next to and the responses I got from people (being that I was practically the first area you walked into in the painting lab). I hope I can carry this into my studio space I am creating in my mom's garage this summer and the work ethic will not sputter out like it has known to in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment