I was a poor poor art student when I decided to start a blog documenting the process of my paintings, photography, drawings and journaling. Now a recent art grad, not much has changed other than the label and maybe a change of scenery.

October 5, 2009

i almost forgot





here are the 3 drawings i did of the skull. i know some things i can still work on after a small critique. i've tried adding value, but i can't seem to find a style between my love of mark making and my urge to blend. it's as though i've forgotten how to do this, my drawing 1,2 and lifedrawing skills are being put to the test. maybe i'm just too worried about it, or maybe i'm worried to fail, which is funny because you can erase or just use the next piece of paper and start over. the more i try, the more i will learn. but in the end, i still can't wrap my head around it (yes, all puns intended). sometimes i have those a-ha moments, i'm hoping for that soon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment