I was a poor poor art student when I decided to start a blog documenting the process of my paintings, photography, drawings and journaling. Now a recent art grad, not much has changed other than the label and maybe a change of scenery.

October 7, 2009

sarah





here's about an hour menacing (for the model) drawing of my good friend sarah. i would say i got the traits or resemblance down, although i wouldn't say there's that many defined lines in real life, they make her look old but they were more so just to act as contours...anyways i think it would look more appropriate with shading and i still need to tackle plane shifts. overall, it's not bad, but i need to be more conscience of the skull practices and the value lessons that i've learned in the past couple of weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Your likeness is really good, you never cease to amaze me...

    ReplyDelete