I was a poor poor art student when I decided to start a blog documenting the process of my paintings, photography, drawings and journaling. Now a recent art grad, not much has changed other than the label and maybe a change of scenery.

April 23, 2010

5 years.

i talked today to charlie about my reflection after my show. he said he was glad to hear my thoughts since i normally just listen to him talk and smile ha. it's true though, certain times i will speak but only when proven necessary (not just with charlie, i'm speaking in life in general).

he asked me where do i see myself in 5 years. i quietly said a job, painting...?

he said dream big, because if you dream small you will be confined to that vision.

i wanted to say i wasn't sure, that even though i had this great show, a part of me still feels defeated entering the real world.

1 comment:

  1. dream big kiley. dream about making show proposals with your good friend mary...

    ReplyDelete