I was a poor poor art student when I decided to start a blog documenting the process of my paintings, photography, drawings and journaling. Now a recent art grad, not much has changed other than the label and maybe a change of scenery.

May 7, 2010

Portfolio

Lately, I haven't been painting, but this doesn't mean I haven't been working. I actually have been quite diligent on scratching things off my to-do list, a portfolio being one of them. It's not necessarily required as a fine artist or for my major, however incase I go into different avenues other than painting I want to show my abilities in other mediums, that being photography and adobe skills. If you can't tell, I've really enjoyed working on this (graphic design in the future perhaps?) and I hope it shows. So here is the finished product...questions, criticism, comments please let me know.











No comments:

Post a Comment